The Investor Relations Associate / Specialist will be an interface between Beyond Air’s CEO and the investment community, working regularly with senior management. In this role, you will contribute to Beyond Air’s mission by communicating our investor relations message in a consistent and strategic manner while monitoring the view of the investment community.
This role is responsible for assisting the CEO in developing & executing the global investor relations program with a focus on the science and technology of medical devices. This will include helping develop corporate messages, presentations and analyses in support of quarterly earnings, website & corporate media. This individual is expected to serve as liaison for day-to-day inquiries from investors and in the future, sell-side analysts. To perform these activities, this individual will need to be competent across multiple functional areas in the company across different time zones.
- Implement, and manage a comprehensive strategic plan for investor relations that helps ensure the maximum sustainable fair valuation of the company and understanding of the company story.
- Ensures the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, media, advocacy and other relevant stakeholders.
- Manage investor relationships.
- Communicate Beyond Air’s story on a transparent and consistent basis and in compliance with corporate policies, and securities regulations.
- Plan and ensure execution of key investor events and communications.
- Collaborate on the press release process.
- With CEO, help develop overall IR strategy and workplan.
- Helps manage Beyond Air’s corporate website and internal intranet governance, collaborating with stakeholders throughout the organization to develop critical and creative content
- Provide accurate, consistent and timely responses to all external inquiries from investors and analysts
Qualifications / Requirements/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; scientific or medical background preferred
- Must have a minimum of 1- 3 years of experience in Investor Relations in the pharmaceutical industry or financial industry or closely related industry experience.
- Pharmaceutical / med tech / life sciences experience is preferred; however, banking, research or investing experience supporting life sciences/pharma as clients will be considered
- Must be an excellent communicator, including messaging strategy and execution, business presentations, Q&A and business writing and presentations. Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Experience in managing relationship with external agency
- Must have strong interpersonal and collaboration skills. Must be able to build relationships and trust both internally and externally.
- Experience in publicly traded, commercial-stage company desired, with understanding of FDA regulations that impact communications
- Familiarity with regulatory and compliance standards in the healthcare industry
- Ability to drive strategies while also tactically implementing them
- Detail-oriented, self-initiating, organized, and capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Ability to understand various therapies and the disease states, as well as emergent sciences developed internally and by competitors
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Individuals must demonstrate the ability to interact successfully in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace.
- Reports to the CEO
- Based in Garden City, NY.
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Up to 25% travel is required
Beyond Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Investor Relations Associate / Specialist: Apply Now