As a Project Manager at Beyond Air, you will organize, manage, and plan complex projects for the organization’s research, development, and product implementation efforts.
- Would oversee a team of analysts and technicians to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
- Delegates work and assignments to team members based on expertise, work experience, and time constraints.
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Ensures products manufactured meet company established specifications by enforcing SOP’s, DMR’s, and cGMP standards as required by the Quality Systems Regulations – CFR 820 and ISO 13485
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
Qualifications / Requirements/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience with 5+ years directly in manufacturing environment in the medical device industry.
- Medical Device Experience including FDA 21 CFR Part 820
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM or comparable Project Management certification is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software with fluency in MS Project program
- Reports to the SVP Operations
- Based in Madison, WI
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Beyond Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Project Manager: Apply Now