SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Office – Warehouse Coordinator’s role is to support the areas of Warehouse & Inventory, Shipping & Receiving, and general office support associated with the operation of the business.
- Receiving, counting and recording shipment data into the system.
- Matching packing list information to actual packed merchandise. Prepares packages/merchandise for storage.
- Record receiving data using computer.
- Pack, unpack, and mark stock items, using identification tag, stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling equipment
- Identify incorrect/short shipped items and immediately notify supervisor.
- Arrange, help prepare (if need be) and distribute meeting materials for all department related meetings
- Work with the team in resolving operational issues and finding opportunities for improvement
- Pick, Pack, crate and ship various parts/products
- Perform cycle counts and participate in physical inventory when required
- Perform data entry of depot material movements
- Perform all shipping functions, pick, pack, data entry to generate carrier label. Generate International documentation for shipment.
- Data entry of Post Goods issue, transfer posting, and other transactions.
- Schedule and provide appropriate documents for International/Domestic shipments.
- Provide support to Customer Service. Provide immediate service to any inquiry.
- Maintain Shipping supply inventory.
- Observe all safety rules and practices.
- Reception work including coverage of reception area, answering phones & distributing mail
- Organize and order catering for meetings
- Serve as a liaison to outside vendors
- Provide administrative support for all aspects of the office
- Researches vendors and collects prices, specifications, and other data related to goods and services.
- Purchases goods according to company policies and procedures, maintains appropriate inventory levels
- Evaluates vendors based on price, reliability, capability, and previous transaction history
- Establishes and maintains recordkeeping system for purchasing needed in office.
- Maintains a neat and safe work area
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 Years’ experience in an office / warehouse environment (stocking experience)
- Ability to take the initiative to continually improve and enhance the administrative support function
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Plan
- Experience with general office equipment
- Excellent organization skills.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills and customer service focus
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective/positive working relationships with management, staff and others.
- Willingness to perform all duties as assigned
- Reports to the Manager, Engineering.
- Handles Purchasing for the entire office
- Based in Madison WI.
- Monday – Friday, 9a – 5p
- Occasionally work outside the normal office hours if required
Beyond Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.