Special Projects Manager To The CEO
Special Projects Manager to the CEO
The role will be to act as a resource to the CEO across all strategic and operational initiatives, activities, deliverables and special projects. The role will assist the CEO in supporting operational, clinical research, commercial & engineering leaders to identify and implement priorities, track project status, timelines, strategic initiatives, and revisit them regularly to assess progress. You will act as a key thought partner for identifying solutions to challenges across the organization.
- Work alongside the CEO to assist on all aspects of company growth and operations
- Respond to the day-to-day needs of the CEO including preparing presentations and correspondence, taking notes at meetings the CEO attends, attending internal meetings on behalf of the CEO and organize project tracking.
- Maximize CEO's reach across the organization. .
- Support on areas related to corporate matters and cross-team project management of large-scale company initiatives.
- Manage high priority initiatives with timely delivery
- Researches, compiles and prepares various data for reports and analysis
- Think strategically to identify opportunities for improved communication flow, innovation, and efficiency across departments
- Engage in, support and implement high priority projects and special assignments
- Work with executive staff to prepare CEO for internal and external meetings, presentations and events; provide staff support to/at external meetings, activities and events and ensure timely follow up of all action items
- Provide ad hoc support on projects small to large; this could include research, supporting the roll-out of internal initiatives, project management, and more
- Experience working in the life sciences industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science-related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5 years of experience in business administration, operations or leadership
- 5 years of experience working/managing projects
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Creative problem solver willing to think outside the box
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Medical or scientific background
- Product and/or engineering-minded a strong plus
- Ability to establish effective working relationships, professional rapport, and effectively accomplish work within a setting that includes a wide array of policies, processes, individuals, and groups.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably with growing startups
- Intellectual curiosity and personal integrity
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
Beyond Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.