Administrative Assistant - Office Coordinator - Garden City, NY
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Administrative Assistant’s role is to administratively support the Quality/Regulatory team, which involves performing a variety of administrative and office activities associated with the operation of the business.
- Maintain/update calendars and schedules
- Arrange, help prepare (if need be) and distribute meeting materials for all department related meetings including committee, board and shareholder meetings
- Assist with tracking and reporting of initiatives
- Gain expertise in the Quality System Software used by all employees
- Work with the team in maintaining compliance in all areas (document retention and training)
- Office responsibilities including cleanliness, supplies, working equipment, deliveries, storage, shipping and distributing mail
- Organize travel arrangements and order catering for meetings
- Process monthly expense reports
- Serve as a liaison to outside vendors
- Provide administrative support for all aspects of the group
- Maintains a neat and safe work area
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience
- High School diploma minimum; associates or bachelors preferred
- Three to five years’ experience working in a professional office environment
- Ability to take the initiative to continually improve and enhance the administrative support function
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Plan
- Experience with general office equipment
- Excellent organization skills.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills and customer service focus
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective/positive working relationships with management, staff and others.
- Willingness to perform all duties as assigned
Beyond Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.