Clinical Specialist - Remote
Reports to: Director, Clinical Services Location: Remote
Working under minimal direction, provides educational, technical and customer support for clinical issues concerned with the safe and correct implementation of Beyond Air medical devices. Engage and work closely with stakeholders (physicians, health care professionals, patients, and commercial team) involving Beyond Air products. Identifies and routinely uses the most effective, cost efficient and best business practices to execute processes.
- Has a basic understanding of the competitive landscape in nitric oxide delivery devices
- Demonstrates ability to build and sustain clinical support relationships with customers and shares product expertise accordingly.
- Evaluation of new devices and review of all associated educational and support material provided to customers.
- Identifies, reports and advises of customer needs and product performance to the field-based teams / directors and/or management
- Develops, leads and/or facilitates trainings and other programs on Beyond Air products to healthcare professionals.
- Provides insight, guidance, and feedback to management on market feedback and components for future or next generation of products.
- Continuously develops clinical and technical skills and supports the commercial team strategic plans in patient care clinical trials
- Completes other tasks as necessary
- Provide in-person or video-supported training to medical personnel in the hospital or clinic setting.
- Provides on-call support as needed on evenings and weekends post sign-off
- Operational Support
- Helps manage customer inventory needs and requests as required
- Provides education and clinical support in response to clinical field inquiries on as-needed basis. Demonstrates a thorough command of all products, related products and technical knowledge.
- Assist with Beyond Air device investigations on clinician-reported performance issues.
- Trouble Shooting
- Provides back-up support to Sales & Customer Support Representatives in the following areas:
- Internal Training
- External device training to Physicians, Nurses and Respiratory Therapists
- Clinical studies/data collection.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist, BSc
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in respiratory medical device clinical support.
- Minimum 5 years clinical experience in an ICU environment.
- Experience in the Respiratory field specifically supporting Nitric Oxide products / devices highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of wide range of respiratory therapy devices and treatments
- Familiarity with respiratory therapy procedures and protocol.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge nitric oxide delivery systems is highly preferred.
- Must have comprehensive written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, organizational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on detail and work independently.
- Must be able to work effectively with engineers, technical specialists, vendors, and customers to achieve assigned goals; must be capable of coordinating multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively.
- Must possess comprehensive computer skills (experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint or equivalent required).
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, whilst maintaining inclusive approaches.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Must exhibit high quality, ethical and work habits.
Beyond Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.