Clinical Specialist - Remote
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer Location: Remote
Working under minimal direction, provides advanced engineering, commercial, educational, technical and customer support. Engage and work closely with stakeholders (physicians, health care professionals, patients, and commercial team) involving Beyond Air products. Identifies and routinely uses the most effective, cost efficient and best business practices to execute processes.
- Has a basic understanding of the competitive landscape
- Demonstrates ability to build and sustain credible business relationships with customers and shares product expertise accordingly.
- Evaluation of new devices and review of all associated educational and support material provided to customers.
- Identifies, reports and advises of customer needs, product performance and potential commercial partnership opportunities to the field based teams / directors and/or management to support business needs.
- Assures completion of patient registration and any other required hospital documentation
- Develops, leads and/or facilitates trainings and other programs on Beyond Air products to healthcare professionals.
- Provides insight, guidance, and feedback to management on market feedback and components for future or next generation of products.
- Continuously develops engineering, clinical and technical skills and supports the commercial team strategic plans.in patient care clinical trials
- Acts as the liaison between the medical community and the business needs
- Provides on-call support as needed on evenings and weekends post sign-off
- Provide troubleshooting support as requested
- Operational Support
- Helps manage customer inventory needs and requests
- Provides engineering, education and clinical support in response to the most complex field inquiries on as-needed basis. Demonstrates a thorough command of all products, related product and technical knowledge, trends and players.
- Provides back-up support to Sales & Customer Support Representatives in the following areas:
- Internal Training
- External device training to Physicians, Nurses and Respiratory Therapists
- Clinical studies/data collection;
- Trouble Shooting
Qualifications / Requirements/Experience
- Master's degree in a Clinical Lab Science/Medical Technology, Biomedical/Medical Engineering and/or closely related discipline is preferred (PhD would be beneficial). At a minimum – a Bachelor’s degree in Bio-Medical Engineering, related field or equivalent healthcare experience.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in medical devices or pharmaceutical organization in a Clinical, Research & Development, Scientific and Medical Affairs or Regulatory role.
- Experience in developing strategies to generate clinical evidence and working with clinicians to establish and manage clinical evidence generation activities is required.
- Experience in the Respiratory field specifically supporting Nitric Oxide products / devices highly desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all respiratory technology
- Familiarity with respiratory procedures and protocol.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge nitric oxide delivery systems of is highly preferred.
- Must apply engineering skills and abilities to interpret and solve complex clinical problems
- Must have comprehensive written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, organizational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on detail and work independently.
- Must be able to work effectively with engineers, technical specialists, vendors, and customers to achieve assigned goals; must be capable of coordinating multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively.
- Must possess comprehensive computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office or equivalent required) to develop presentation materials.
Beyond Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.