Administrative Assistant - Office Coordinator - Madison, WI
Reports to: SVP Operations Location: Madison, WI
The Office Coordinator's role is to administratively support the areas of clinical, quality and R&D teams, which involves performing a variety of administrative and office activities associated with the operation of the business.
- Maintain/update calendars and schedules
- Arrange, help prepare (if need be) and distribute meeting materials for all department related meetings including committee, board and shareholder meetings
- Work with the team in resolving operational issues and finding opportunities for improvement
- Reception work including coverage of front desk, answering phones & distributing mail
- Manage arrangements, including catering for meetings
- Process monthly expense reports
- Serve as a liaison to outside vendors
- Provide administrative support for all aspects of the group including ordering supplies, tracking receipt / return of all items as appropriate and timely
- Maintains a neat and safe work area
- Shipping materials / supplies to Israel, and other countries
- Weekly inventory of warehouse
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements/Experience
- High School diploma minimum; associates or bachelors preferred
- Three to five years’ experience working in a professional office environment
- Ability to take the initiative to continually improve and enhance the administrative support function
- Ability to receive components and assemble kits as needed, is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and TEAMS)
- Experience in NetSuite preferred
- Experience with general office equipment
- Quick Learner
- Excellent organization skills.
- Possess the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Ability to be detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills and customer service focus
- Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective/positive working relationships with management, staff and others.
- Reports to the SVP Operations
- Based in Madison, WI
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Beyond Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.