Manager, Sales Operations - Garden City, NY
The Manager, Sales Operations is responsible for the overall management of the sales operations process including sales administration, product support, sales training, and sales analysis. Designs and implements policies and programs that direct the sales growth of the company’s products and initiatives and provides direction on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Force Automation and Administration (SFAA) aspects of the sales support infrastructure.
- Contributes to the design and development of CRM and SFAA resources.
- Develops strategies to grow the company’s client base in new and existing locations, in and outside of the U.S.
- Identify / document key business acumen skills across team members for overall understanding of KPIs and metrics.
- Partner with leaders across the organization (Marketing, IT, and Operations) to streamline and harmonize data stewardship principles and practices.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Operations and Finance teams to establish the optimal customer service process and experience.
- Direct and Maximize commercial effectiveness via automation and data management.
- Understand and mine database for opportunities and insights that provide actionable direction.
- Establish standard operating procedures (SOPs) to streamline system preparedness.
- Lead the development of data reporting systems.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization (Marketing, Quality, Commercialization, Sales, Laboratory, Investor Relations, IT) to achieve operational efficiencies on key project initiatives and quarterly change processes.
- Enable collaborative culture and drive organization to improve customer/client satisfaction levels and responsiveness.
- Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information or unexpected circumstances.
- Communicate goals clearly to stakeholders to ensure understanding and success in achieving them.
- Regularly monitors and shifts, if necessary, sales campaigns to ensure most efficient and effective outreach to new business opportunities. Provides detailed analytics to the CCO and Head of Sales that include current and projected business opportunities.
- Analyzes sales data to forecast and identify new opportunities or areas of improvement. Analyzes trends and practices of competing companies. Provides input into tactical shifts or new initiatives to grow business and create/retain an advantage over competitors.
- Engages and influences a network of both internal and external relationships that support the overall effectiveness of the team’s operations.
- Regularly monitors and ensures all activities are recorded into SalesForce.com or equivalent CRM. Analyzes and provides reports on activities to CCO and head of Sales.
- Helps identify key opinion and thought leaders in the industry. Works with management to translate to strategies to identify and retain key account relationships.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Ability to travel 20% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Contribute to the establishment of the optimal customer service process and experience through collaboration with Marketing, Operations and Finance departments.
Qualifications / Requirements/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible sales operations experience
- Demonstrated ability in establishing processes and procedures leveraging CRM systems; including alignments, targeting, data stewardship and integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to improve sales productivity and results
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable deliverables and presentations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with expert Excel skills.
- Strong business acumen, negotiation and mediation skills, as well as a demonstrated attention to detail and a focus on achieving quality outcomes. Ability to build/foster relationships.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities and issues of varying complexity, while meeting time-sensitive deadlines and deliverables.
- Masters preferred
- 5 years+ sales operations experience, ideally in the healthcare industry.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM.
- Medical Device experience strongly preferred
Beyond Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.