Head of Marketing - Garden City, NY
The role of the Head of Marketing is to develop and execute the U.S. marketing strategy for Beyond Air, ensuring an integrated implementation strategy across all stakeholders and customers types. The position is a key leadership role within the company that will manage the strategic, tactical and financial elements of the brand and related U.S. marketing programs.
- Responsible for the annual marketing plan, including comprehensive strategy and tactics.
- Leads integration of the US Brand strategy across all customer types aligned to the Global Brand Plan. Facilitates Brand Planning process including application of Brand Planning guidance, design and facilitation of key workshops, cross-functional collaboration.
- Build impactful marketing campaigns and supporting materials, working closely with the Beyond Air teams.
- Establish measurements of success, analyze marketing performance, and identify test-and-learn opportunities.
- Ensure alignment of creative strategy with campaign objectives, provide audience insights to aid in development of creative, and act as stewards of overall brand positioning across Beyond Air.
- Responsible for the marketing development, implementation and coordination of an annual, strategic, special events calendar, to include conferences, trade shows and events.
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team (as BA grows)
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports
- Responsible for web design, content management and online brand awareness
- Responsible for SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound/outbound traffic
- Oversees all online communication; and maintain/update coverage contained and posted through these outlets as well as review and edit any content or coverage posted by staff members or by the general public
- Manages marketing budget and expenditures
- Maintains brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counter-strategies
- Leads the marketing team to facilitate the commercial planning process for Beyond Air.
- Understand and gain deep customer insights for all critical stakeholders (Respiratory Therapists, Neonatologists, Finance Directors and Registered Nurses). Identifies growth opportunities, understanding brand and market dynamics, and working with the team to ensure all activities drive the business.
- Develops strong cross-functional collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver against financial objectives for the portfolio.
- Leads the US marketing team in the development of strategy, execution and measurement of promotional campaigns, congresses, sales force national meetings, marketing execution and promotional speakers’ bureau activities and direction.
- Maintains deep understanding of customer and market trends. Monitors and assesses changes in the industry and competitive landscape and their impact on marketing strategies and programs.
- Evaluates strategic choices advising on investment optimization & commercial decisions.
- Manages the Marketing budget and supports preparation for key financial and budget timepoints throughout the year.
Qualifications / Requirements/Experience
- 10+ years of progressive experience in marketing, including 5+ years experience of new product launches.
- 5+ years in healthcare, Medical device industry preferred.
- Deep understanding of commercial functions and campaigns (Marketing, Sales, Medical Affairs, Market Access, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentations skills with a demonstrated capacity for developing teams.
- Ability to communicate and influence Key Opinion Leaders to incorporate the use of BA products into their practices.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and set direction for a cross-functional team, positively influence coworkers toward common goals, foster collaboration, and enable teamwork.
- Ability to understand and leverage analytics to drive decision making.
- Capable of acting as a thought-partner for senior leadership and key stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively mobilize internal and external resources and make trade-offs.
- Capacity to managing multiple priorities.
- Masters preferred
- Knowledge of marketing compliance rules and regulations
- Medical Device experience strongly preferred
Beyond Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.