This role will help develop financials metrics to support operations and improve the quality of financial planning at Beyond Air, including, but not limited to, a 3 or 5-year plan, budget, forecast and Actuals reporting. The position will also support key closing processes and for the reporting of internal and external financial metrics. This role will evolve to support Investor relations and competitive analysis.
- Drive sales estimate discussions with regional teams leveraging backlog conversion and Supply Chain metrics.
- Drive and measure improvements on data quality across areas of accountability
- Responsible for assessing the amount, timing, and predictability of cash- outflows as the basis for budgeting and business-planning.
- Coordinate the process for each short-range-outlook
- Support the closing process, including external reporting for product cost, service cost and SG&A.
- Partner with all budget holders to ensure alignment with P&L estimates and risk/opportunities
- Responsible for financial planning, analysis, budget, forecast and Actuals reporting
- Interpret and analyze results to provide clear and concise insights on trends.
- Help prepare materials and supporting schedules for internal leadership reviews as well as Investor Relations, Board presentations and external SEC reporting
- Identify and recommend process improvement opportunities across the company
- Regular interaction with controller and cross- functional interaction with senior levels of the organization including Commercial, Supply Chain, HR, and Corporate
Qualifications / Requirements/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Fianace and minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience in a business environment
- Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Able to multi-task & handle tasks with competing priorities effectively
- Strong communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional projects and process improvement within the operations/finance functions; able to quickly grasp new ideas.
- Self-starter, energizing, and results oriented with the ability to see the big picture
- Experience with NetSuite is a big plus
Beyond Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.